Hey! I’m back! Forced to blog again! Hahaha. Summer’s back, and it’s halfway through! Oh so sad. What have I been up to this summer? I’ve been biking! Yehay! I’m over my trauma of randomly falling off my bike and bleeding on the side walk! Hahaha. If you haven’t heard that story, it goes like this…
Last year, there was a claimed signal number 3 by PAGASA. That meant no class, so I decided to go biking with my good friend Brian and my cousin Mark. We went biking around Mark’s subdivision and it started to rain so we stayed at Mark’s house for a while. After the rain subsided, we decided to go biking again. I forgot what Mark did that made him delay, but I went biking ahead of Mark and Brian. So, on my way to my subdivision, there’s this semi-steep road that has very rough (uhm. Cement I guess) laid out on it. As I tried biking up the road, I slipped and fell on the ground and my arm was wounded, well my elbow, it’s not that big a wound though, but it was painful as of that moment. Hahaha.
Back to my point. Last week, I finally started biking again! Yehay! So yeah, I learned from my mistake. Hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment