Thursday, May 20, 2010

The One...The Only... Uncle

Okay I’m going to talk about my uncle. Let me start with his appearance. He’s this really white tall person. He has white, gray, and black hair. Wow. He has it all. Just like the SM motto. WE GOT IT ALL FOR YOU. But it isn’t for you. Okay kidding uncle Robert. Anyway, next, his name…I just said it. Then the best part, his attitude. My uncle is, as he calls him self, ECCENTRIC. I learned that word on my 13th birthday when he used to describe himself. Let’s start with that. My uncle does all sorts of stuff. That’s what makes him so fun. The funniest part is when he irritates my cousin Elyse. It’s really funny if you see it. Ate Elyse is trying to have a decent conversation with my uncle then my uncle is just messing it up. He nods, repeats what she says or something else that irritates a person. Man, it’s funny. OH OH. He’s also the president of the non-sense department. Remember at the intro of my blog I put I’m part of the smart department? Anyway he’s the founder and president. Like a year ago. He distributed our family into departments, not literally. Mark, Isabel, Him and I went to the Non-sense department. Chris wanted to join in, but he was too sensible to join in, so he is in the smart department along with his brother. There’s a lot of departments, the business, the sailing, the ATC and a couple more. Back to uncle Robert. The cool part about him, is he’s an artist. As in the drawing one, not the singing kind. He’s really good at it to. As in REALLY good, actually all my auntie’s good too. There’s this style he uses, I don’t know how to explain it but it’s simple and nice. Search him in google. I think raa designs or something. Plus his style is distinguishing. So whenever I see something that I think is his work. I ask my mom and guess what? It is his. Hmmm what else. I don’t know what else… it’s not that I have nothing to say. It’s just I don’t know how to explain it. Haha. Okay Bye for now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment