Okay First Post Time. :D Woohoo. Not. =))
I wrote this last saturday but didn't get to post it so that's why it's yesterday :D
____________________________________________________________________
Okay yesterday was funnn. Well sorta. I started the day by going to...well I thought I was going straight to get my new uniform (from school). Oh speaking of the uniform, might as well complain. :)) My school, I don't know what got into them, chose a polo shirt colored lavender. Seriously what kind of boy's school would pick such a girly color. That's just plain wrong and really gay. :)) Anyway so I thought they would be changing the color after a school year since I think there we're a lot of people who complained about it. So yeah. I went to get my uniform, but we ended up going to McDo first. There was this thing called Kiddie Crew going on there. The little kids would sort of work in McDo. They ask for the orders. Well that's what my auntie said. The kids we're, I think, being oriented in another room at the time. :)) We went there just to see them, because we know two of the little kids. :))
Then we got our uniforms. blah blah blah. So we went to my mom's office. So first thing we did was turn on the computer. Mark started playing Monkey Maze II, it was this game that we used to play when we were younger. :)) Anyway, since Mark, Isabel, and I we’re required to make a blog, our moms told us to start on it. Isabel started on hers. As in she started with the making the blog. Not making a post. After an hour of thinking of what to do, she finally thought of a name for her blog. Forcedtoblog. =)) Because of that, Mark was inspired to make something funny to. So we searched the internet for funny names. Oh man. There’s a lot of stupid names. There’s Mary Christmas, Carie Oakey, Cam Payne, Harry Pitt, Dan Druff and a whole lot more. :)) Anyway, Mark ended up with Chipmunk. So his site is full of chipmunk stuff. =)) Then there’s even a picture of a chipmunk fighting Chewbacca, it looks weird. :))
No comments:
Post a Comment