I got the chicken pox last Sunday, I thought I just had a fever and headache but the next day I noticed these red dots on my body and I was like WOAH. I thought it was bed bugs or mosquitos but how could there be so many. My mom said it was chicken pox. That was not part of my choices :)) I never considered I’d ever get chicken pox. I thought I was invincible B-) Kidding :)) So anyway, the following day, it got super itchy, now that’s when I figured out it was chicken pox. I also got these weird bumps on the back of my head. Oh how sad…SOOO the next day I feel better but I won’t be getting out of the house soon :( Now to the bright side, they say that there’s a silver lining in every cloud. So. Let me think… Nope. I got nothing. Chicken pox sucks. :)) I think I just made that rhyme. :O
There’s this game a lot of my friends have been playing. It’s an old game. Not like old old. But just old. It’s called Robot Unicorn Attack. Search it in google. It’s the most retarded game I’ve ever seen. It’s like… you're high on drugs if you see it. Your character is a ROBOT UNICORN as you go through the game you destroy these BIG STARS and FLYING PIXIES. At some point to, there’s a weird PINK DOLPHIN just somehow flying at the bottom. Oh and the back ground is like rainbows, mountains and stuff like that. Man, that game is retarded. But I love it. =))
My friend Brian showed me this other thing I find funny. It's called Charlie the Unicorn. :)) It's a show on youtube. It's in the same level or retardedness as Robot Unicorn Attack. So Charlie is a unicorn as you can tell and in every episode he's doing his own business in the start and these two autistic unicorns (a pink and blue one) start to bother him. :)) It's really funny. Then at the end something from Charlie gets stole. Once someone stole his kidney :)) But what's funny is in the episode. It varies from random stuff like a Banana King, a Nike Shoe, and Brian's favorite the underwater kingdom that Charlie has to save. In that episode a song starts playing then this deranged starfish appears then keeps shouting I LOVE YOU to charlie =)) Anyway if you haven't watched it, WATCH IT NOW.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment