Thursday, May 20, 2010

WILL IT BLEND, THAT IS THE QUESTION. :O

Have you heard of the Youtube series “Will It Blend?”? It’s another thing I picked up from one of my friends, like Charlie the Unicorn. Actually, I got it from one of my cousin’s about 2 years ago. Yesterday, I wanted to watch something that would make me laugh. So I looked up Will It Blend, I thought they stopped that a long time ago. But apparently, they didn’t. Anyway enough about what I thought, this series started out as a serious show. They used to blend normal edible food. BUT NOW. They blend all sorts of things. I mean ALL things. Oh. There’s one time, there was a writer’s protest right? So to make it funny, the host, pretended he had no script and went outside where the writer was protesting. Then he got the writer’s sign and guess what. HE BLENDED THE SIGN. It was HILARIOUS. Anyway, another time he blended these action figures. You know Chuck Norris? The invincible, awesome, and epic Chuck Norris. There’s all these Chuck Norris jokes. Back to the point, the hosts put action figures and a Chuck Norris figure. All the figures turned into dust EXCEPT CHUCK NORRIS B-) Check Will It Blend. Last thing they blended was the IPAD, I was like Oh my gosh :O

No comments:

Post a Comment