Off to another topic. THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE. Ever heard of a ripstick? It’s the most awesome thing with two wheels. You use the ripstick like a skateboard except it has two wheels, AND the cool part is you don’t have to stop moving you can just keep wiggling and the board will move! :O Awesome. And another thing, it isn’t dangerous :-j It’s only dangerous when you actually do those tricks or stunts. B-) By the way, I’m writing this so that my mom would allow me to get one. So if you know her. Convince her to allow me to get one. Auntie Peggy, *COUGH* Auntie Meldy, *COUGH* Auntie Tina *COUGH* :-" THANKS B-)
Friday, May 14, 2010
Vampires, Unicorns and... A Ripstick?
My friend and I we’re talking about vampires the other day. You remember the day when you hear the word vampire or a story about a vampire then you actually get scared. TOO BAD that’s over. Now, the writer of twilight has ruined the names of Vampires. They’re now sort of gay, because if you say vampire, people think Twilight. You know why I say they’re gay? Before, vampires are supposed to burn in the sunlight. Now they are sparkle in the sun. It’s like glitter or lip gloss all over their bodies. I’m not exaggerating. I think Stephenie Meyer even put they shine like diamonds or something in the book. OH! The other weird thing is that in the book is that they have these weird super powers. I mean seriously, what kind of vampire is like superman or something. They should be like the X-men. Since they could see the future, run fast or something else. What happened to the coffins? :( The scariness is GONE! Stupid Twlight. Vampire’s suck now. :|
Oh, and another thing, in the last blog I talked about unicorn stuff. Unicorn is like for girls, right? But Robot Unicorn is awesome B-) It’s the opposite of what happened to the vampires. :))
Last. My chicken pox is gone. God if you’re reading this. THANKS. A BIG THANKS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The ripstick reminds me of my fractured days! Oops not helping! I played Robot Unicorn and kept getting smashed ouch! :D
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha GO RIPESTICK!!!!!
ReplyDelete